<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7314965516184562451?origin\x3dhttp://daaar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 14, 2009

And I pledge to live life to the fullest from this instance onwards,


All the pent-up emotions are starting to snake into my head, ironically, rather than to the heart. I wouldn't have minded those numerous heart shatters as compared to the sheer torture by the piledriver that's constantly working on my mind. On a lighter note, I'm glad to know that whenever my head's full of thrash, there'd always be someone whose always so readily available as to load them up for me. Now you see the importance of a thrash bin/ you know who you are (kidding!). Now primary motive for now will be to save cash and then to set aside more Me time for myself. I'm comtemplating quite afew thoughts in my mind on how to get em' well spent noww.
Therapeutic binge would do fine, adding along a session of Thai massage for relaxation, then Jacuzzi! :)

Now I feel so much better,
xoxo(HAHAHAHA)

Moving on 10:04 PM