<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7314965516184562451?origin\x3dhttp://daaar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 7, 2010

An angel caught my eye. One fine day, casting glances
Soon got my visual senses working down on,
Her beautifully knitted brows, slipping at the edges
To meet the spark in her eyes, she must have caught mine too.
It was then when I saw, her weakness.
Upon the collision of our thought waves and hearts.
Hauling your feelings, all tangled up in the net-
In my heart. Now I'm desperately trying to set you free
Of mind games I'd not have wished to play, save for experiences,
Only distance that binds you like a protective embrace, from me.
Even then, with the periphery boundary we've set ourselves within-
Nothing can get us more intimate now, than the love we're making.
With only. Our eyes.

Moving on 12:31 AM