<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7314965516184562451?origin\x3dhttp://daaar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 24, 2011

What I do want to confess to specially you, ten years beforehand; would you accept my entirety, in nothing less than all wholehearted truth? Would I hurt you, if I let you in- Or would karma bite me ugly if I bare it full out to you, holding high hopes that you'd embrace me, my very own brainchild of imperfection. I just want to be truthful, in complete honesty with the least of an extortion from you. But would you accept me for who I am; what I used to be, who I truly am now and what I will eventually become? Perfect they say; that'll never be me all right. But everyday, everyday I keep trying.

One would not realize the true diamond thats hidden beneath the Pandora's Box- Hope, Love, Understanding, Trust and Joy. That given, if one's overwhelmed by the power of truth one longs to hear, but never could they control the very beast they had created. Epiphany? That'll only come when you make your choice to see the beauty in the ugliest.

Everyone is beautiful on the inside. No matter the scars on your face. No matter the cleft from your past. These rifts will close up by themselves through eyes that still can see. They say lost generation, I would say there just isn't enough people to this day that'll live out their moral courage rather than succumb to the conformation of what ought to be politically right. You deserve hope- that very strength to not just pull you out from nightmares you've been living out daily, but also the courage to continue loving that particular somebody whom you've neglected for the longest of time- Yourself.

Now I'm asking myself, what is love again?

Moving on 3:26 PM